Home Page

Transition to KS2

At the end of Year 2, children who attend Highfield Infants' School are expected to transfer to Highfield Junior School.  Applications for these places must be made through the London Borough of Bromley.

For more information on the transition from Year 2 to Year 3 please visit the Highfield Junior School website.



If you have any concerns about the transition, whether generally or specific to your child, please speak to your child's class teacher or make an appointment to see one of our Deputyheads, Mrs Williamson and Mrs Frankis, via the school office.